I should write down what we should do.
(♥) I love Satia and Chris so I will document what to do in the case of a emailcount does not equal generatecount down alert.
(♥) I love Jeff, Cassie, and Ethan so I will add Device to the blast stats.
(♥) I love Cassie and Ethan so I will finish adding Device to blast stats.
(♥) I love Satia so I will finish investigating 12006.
() I love Kana so I will fix 11373 for fab europe.
() I love Danny and Satia so I will find all the bugs in the new docs site and send them a memo. staging.getstarted.sailthru.com
- () I love George so I will document the current blast workflow including all statuses and A/B.
First document a normal generate, and use that as a template for the other scenarios.
- (♥) I love George so I will document known issues in generate.
() I love George so I will brainstorm root causes of existing issues, propose new solutions (CRC32 hashing A/B generate)
- () I love George so I will document the stats processes in the wiki.
- (♥) I love George so I will give a lunch and learn on transactional stats.
- (♥) I love the dev team so I will document known issues that I have heard about or seen.
- () I love Carmel, Marielle, the Support team so I will fix the stats discrepancies.
() I love Eric and Ann so I will document netsuite.
() I love Bill so I will fix netsuite.
(♥) I love Anne Burkhart so I will setup WePay on her website.
Well, I tried.
- () I love Posyt so I will email Chris and Evan from HackNY asking for advice on our YC app.
- () I love Posyt so I will email Neil and Ian and talk about our ideas for enterprise.
- () I love Posyt so I will blog about leaving Sailthru and blog about starting Posyt, and ask for help on the hackNY facebook group.