Blocked by design right now. Pull request reviewed and ready to merge otherwise.
- Replace file-upload with as-file-upload
- If as-file-upload doesn’t enforce a max upload size, then enforce one
- Ok, we have a pull request out for as-file-upload, when that gets approved then we can tag a new release and then update the vishnu-ui pull request with it.
- Let’s also go through and actually delete the file-upload code so that it doesn’t trip us up anymore, and as a way of making sure it really doesn’t get used anywhere else in the code base.
- Check to see if we also fixed ALTOS-12117, and close it if it does.
- It definitely doesn’t, but we could easily go and tackle that ticket too by just adding error handling on that other component, like we did on ours.
Should actually fix ALTOS-12730 as well.
Teest stack here: https://mbtest-vishnu-ui.master.dev-altschool.com/