- ☐? Autosaving of goals while editing
- ☐Behavior of assign buttons, disable until selected
- ☐Behavior of forms? Disable until the goal before has gotten created?
- ☐Getting permission from DKane and Hannah to push this through
- ☐Getting a review from someone
- ☐Getting the backend changes through
- ☑Setup permissions on the backend (done? not sure about student assignments)
- ☑Setting up feature flags appropriately
- ☑The unit query needs to change based on the feature flag. Perhaps we can encapsulate this within the subquery logic itself.
- ☑Reassignment of students when moving between buckets
- ☑Style the goal selector in a non-ugly way
- ☑Arrange where the goal selector will actually go in the Unit overview screen
- ☑Let’s do this as a modal, with a button in the unit overview.
- ☑When creating a goal assign all the students selected for the bucket to the goal
- ☑Goal assignment logic can get a bit tricky. Let’s first work on loading people into the correct buckets at the beginning.
- ☑Loading of students into the right buckets on initial load
- ☑How does Ember handle relationships? Can we simply add students to and from? I doubt it, but we can work on StudentAssignments on the Goalv2 level, I believe.