- RSS feed,
this can be super simple, just return Proses.find().sort by update time. Not in fact super simple in Meteor, but it should be achievable.
- Add commenting.
Add site stats.
Add better view of branches.
- Create distinction between administrators and regular users.
- Create admin interface.
- Edits to prose not from the prose creator are saved in a branch but not set as the selected branch, original creator is notified that they have a pull request.
- Customize the styling and headers and footers within the wiki itself through admin interface.
- Delete comments if admin or prose author.
- Email/SMS notification.
Footer attribution is not static, users can set their own copyright/copyleft notices.
Journal system, shortcut that brings me to today’s journal page, special page that lists journal entries.
- Toolbar that can be opened through logo displaying special pages.
- Administrative dashboard that will function as my home page.
Save cursor and scroll position for every prose.
Private prose? I’d like to use this for everything in my life.